Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sympathy card w/peachy colors

Shhh....don't tell my mom, but I snuck over to her house to "borrow" a few Unity Stamps.  I bought her a 3 month subscription to the stamp of the week club.  I'm sure she won't mind.  Hehe....

This is a fairly new release called Sympathy Thinking of You.  I decided I would stamp a bunch of orange Colorbox ink on some white cardstock.  I used my heat tool to quickly dry the ink before stamping my image, wish was stamped with Tim Holtz brushed corduroy distressed ink.  Dry again with the heat tool, then do a little coloring on the image.  I fussy cut it and also cut a matching layer in brown, distressed it a bit by sanding, and used as a base for my image.

I used some lovely papers from the Basic Grey Paper Cottage stack and a large piece of chipboard from Teresa Collins Vintage Finds kit.  A touch of burlap and peachy lace and I'll call it a day.  Actually it was 5:30 am when I made this.  Another sleepless night.....

Other supplies: Bic Mark-it orange and yellow fine point pen, white gel pen, Stickles diamond glitter glue, American Crafts green glitter marker, The Paper Studio dark cardstock




No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!