Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Recycled gift bags made with magazines

My Pinterest - click here

Ok folks,  I need some honest feedback.   I've been looking for a way to package my homemade cards that I sell and came up with gift bags made out of magazines.

I've got strips of heavy cardstock to balance the bag.   My question is this:  its flimsy paper but it IS recycling.   Would you be happy to get a gift bag like this or is it too cheap looking?   Feedback please before I proceed!   This is a very basic mock up.   I appreciate your input.   Thanks so much!

5 comments:

  1. I would be happy with a gift bag like the except would you be able to make it so the meeting of the pages is on the side instead of the middle. Personally I think that would look better if you could do it. But its a very cute idea! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that this is a great idea, and would not mind cards that I purchased being packaged this way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri,

    I think it is a fabulous idea! Kudos to you. I would love to receive one;) I like that the seams aren't traditionally on the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute. i would to get things i purchased in a bag like this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your feedback. I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!