Saturday, December 28, 2013

Anniversary, Valentine card and more

Life has been so hectic lately that I find myself simplifying my cards somewhat.   Which is not a bad thing,  mind you.

I had to whip up a quick anniversary card for a sweet couple at church and went with heat embossing.  I made the bow with my bow maker from the Unity Stamp Co.  I am horrible at making bows but this makes it so easy.  I love it! 

Finally, I added some adhesive glitter ribbon from American Craft and we are done.  Simple but lovely. ..... really, you could use this design for a variety of occasions.  I hope you're inspired to get your craft on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!