Sunday, December 1, 2013

Candy Christmas card

Thanks for popping in and looking at my candy jar card.   It was made with 2 stamps from theUnity Stamp Co Oct 2013 kit of the month.   I tried a couple different things with the candy jar and ultimately did a 3-d bow made with sparkly red card stock and fussy cut the jar.   I used lots of glitter glue,  white on the peppermint sticks and some green on the mistletoe.  There's ribbon around the top of the jar and also a little bit of ''dirty'' on the jar 'cause you know little hands have been all into that candy!

I used a couple scrap strips on the side and a doily on the opposite side.   With all the detail on the jar,  I kept the sentiment simple on a 2'' circle punched piece of kraft paper.   I debated about doing more with that punched circle but I'm happy with the simplicity.   What do you think?

Supplies:  American Craft red glitter adhesive tape (punched dots),  Martha Stewart red sparkly cardstock,  Unity Stamps,  Inkadinkadoo green ink,  Bic Red Mark-it pen,  K&Company green designer paper,  red gemstones

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!