Saturday, November 30, 2013

Seasons Greetings Woodsy card

Here is a sweet,  woodsy Christmas card made with stamps from the Unity Stamp Co.   I know you've heard me say it before,  but I just love their stamps!  

Again,  these images are from the October 2013 kit of the month.   I water colored the trees and added some glitter glue,  then distressed and edged the paper with ink.  The tag was decorated with a white gel pen,  then I also dotted around the card edge. 

I finished it off with some twine,  ribbon and an inked doily.   A sweet,  woodsy Christmas card.   Tell me what you think.Thanks and I appreciate your comments.

Supplies:  Stickles green glitter glue,  white gel pen,  green and brown watercolor brush pens,  Teresa Collins Vintage Finds twine,  craft ribbon,  4x4 doily,  Tim Holtz distressed ink,  pearl gemstones

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!