Saturday, December 28, 2013

Sympathy card with washi tape

I'm fresh out of sympathy cards and have GOT to replenish my stash.  I go through more than I care to admit because of needs that arise in my church family.

Simplicity is my theme of late and this is no exception.   The sentiment was stamped in dark green ink and comes from the Unity Stamp Co.   I used a mixture of light green washi tape and then added a 4x4 doily with a double looped twine bow and pearl gemstone.

Oh and the green striped tissue flower is from Fancy Pants designs.   This came in a freebie pack in one of my orders from Unity Stamps.  Have I ever mentioned they always give freebies with every order?   Love them.

2 comments:

  1. Terri, Your cards are so beautiful no matter what the occasion. You have such a knack for putting just the right decor with the right sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!