Saturday, August 2, 2014

Want to win ribbon? May Arts Ribbon Rainbow Challenge

I got picked to be in the May Arts Ribbon Rainbow challenge!  If you will, please visit the link below and comment which is your favorite.  I'd like it if mine is your favorite, but if it's not, I'm ok with sharing the crafty love! 

I'll tell you a bit about my project.  I watercolored a sky and rainbow, then created a window frame, curtains, blinds,  and flower box.  If you look close, you'll see glitter and sequins on the rainbow.  I used 6 different May Arts Ribbons, but only four were required:

The flowers, the leaves made with green chevron ribbon, the mini raffia bow ribbon, the red curled ribbon, the kraft twine, and a strip of sequin ribbon on the rainbow.  Oh and the butterflies were cut from May Arts Ribbon too.  So it's 7 MAR products! 


VOTE FOR ME HERE:  May Arts Ribbon challenge




OTHER SUPPLIES:
Unity Stamp Co Jillibean Blossom Soup butterfly, Pretty Pink Posh yellow sequins, Twinkling H29's shimmer paints, Tim Holtz distress markers, Prima shaped enamel dots

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic. I love the window scene you created with those ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to share with everyone that I won the top prize! Thanks everyone who voted! http://www.mayarts.com/rainbow-craft-challenge-winners/

    ReplyDelete

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!