Friday, August 8, 2014

Graphic 45 gift box - Raining cats & dogs

I made this cool little gift box out of a make-n-take kit that I got from the Craft and Hobby Association Paper Arts show. 

This guest blogger was madly taking photos and tweeting on the last day.  The lovely Joanna, from Graphic 45, allowed me a photo op from the project done earlier that morning, then gave me the goods to make one at home.

I took a picture of the sample.  Did I look at the sample or project sheet while working on my own?  No.  Should I have?  Probably.....ok, yes!   You know how sometimes you just want to put something together without reading the directions??  Haha, oh well.  I don't think I strayed too far from the original.

Here's the sample from the show:



And here's my front, side and back shot.  I think it turned out ok.  
What do you think?







Supplies:  Graphic 45 Raining Cats & Dogs stickers and paper trim, kraft cardstock base/tag, ribbon, Yellow Bicycle burlap flower sticker, May Arts Ribbon 2mm black twine

(The Graphic 45 sample photo is posted with express permission of the Craft and Hobby Association.  Please do not copy)  #CHASHOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!