Saturday, August 2, 2014

Butterfly inspiration from MPC

I arrived home yesterday from my stint as the guest blogger at the Craft and Hobby Association 2014 Paper Arts Show.  I'll tell you all about it this weekend and give you some links....but first....

When I checked in with Mountain Plains Crafters, the girls decided we should all post a butterfly card tomorrow just for fun.

As I began working, I thought how cool would it be to incorporate as many products as I could from the goodies I brought back from CHA?
So here goes:  the paper is from Anna Griffin's Pretty Paper Collection.  I used the Spellbinders' Celebra'tions Many Words stamp sentiment, Pierced Squares and Golden Glow ink, the Mod Podge Woodgrain stencil and FolkArt metallic acrylic paint in Bright Gold (both are Plaid products), the Stampendous glitter embossed leaf I made in the exhibit hall, elements from Graphic 45's Raining Cats and Dogs stickers (thanks Joanna!), the Crafters Essentials hand wipes to clean my hands and stamps, The Sizzix Stampers Secret Weapon Pad by Stephanie Barnard. 

Wowza!  That's 10 different items.  In addition, I also used vintage butterflies I made with Paper Smooches dies, Lil Inkers Design tag die, Tim Holtz brushed corduroy distressed ink, Queen & Co yellow bubbles, and.......I think that's it.  Whew! 

Go check out the rest of the design teams pretty butterfly cards here:  Butterfly beauties





#CHASHOW

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!