Monday, July 28, 2014

Countdown to CHA, Day 2 ...Butterflies!

(To follow the entire saga, view my blog archives...this is my Quest to get into the Craft and Hobby association trade show in Atlanta......and I'm going!)

This is it.  The day before.  Butterflies are hitting hard so what better way to channel my energy than to get crafty and make, you guessed it,  butterflies.

The design team at Mountain Plains Crafters have all decided we should have a scrap swap amongst ourselves.  Any good crafter knows good and well that you save every little scrap.  Nothing goes to waste.  So I took some of my scraps and made butterflies with my Paper Smooches dies.  I especially love to make vintage or wordy butterflies.  I think the girls will love 'em.

With one day left, I piddled around with those apps some more and re-read all the instructions for photo ops and workshop supplies that I need to bring.  I spent some quality time at Starbucks yesterday on wifi, experimenting with the apps and my Kindle Fire HD.  Looks like I've got all my bases covered.  

I'm looking forward to Day 1; workshop day.  Right up my alley too.  What's that you say?  You want me to go to workshops and make stuff?  Crafty, awesome, super cool stuff with tools that look like dental instruments and hob nobbin' with Graphic 45, Sizzix and Spellbinders and Stephanie Barnard? Ok, can do, no need to twist my arm, particularly the left....kind of have a bum shoulder.


(Today, my Blogiversary giveaway goes live.  Be sure and enter here.  Ends 8/12/14.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!