Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Bottle Brush Tree Christmas Card for Two Paper Divas Stamps + News!


It's hard to believe that we're closing in on the end of September, isn't it?  Goodness, holiday season will soon be upon us and I am literally screaming for cooler weather to hurry up and get here. 

Today, I'm sharing a gorgeous Christmas card featuring the new Bottle Brush Trees stamp set from Two Paper Divas Stamps.  Hang tight to the end, as there's a sale to announce as well!



This glitter bombed tree was first inked with Memento London Fog ink.  I chose a gray ink to give  a little better definition to my tree.  I tried both ways, with and without the underlying gray ink and trust me, you'll want to add a little undertone if you choose to heat emboss your tree.



Not only did I heat emboss my tree with pink glitter embossing powder, but I cut an additional piece of white cardstock with my scalloped die, pressed Versamark clear ink all around the edges, then heat embossed those edges to create a glittery backdrop for my tree.    It is absolutely stunning in person.

I also made a glitter embossed backing for my sentiment which is a Tim Holtz chat sticker.  To finish, I stamped my tree stand in TH distress ink and diluted some of the color with my waterbrush, then added a pretty twine bow.  My brown snowflake papers are from The Story of Christmas paper collection from Echo Park Papers and Lori Whitlock. 



I love this card so much, I'm not sure I can bring myself to give it away!  I may just have to use it as a display piece.  We'll see which one of my friends or family can talk me out of it.....

SALE COMING UP! 
Two Paper Divas is a sponsor of the Fall Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop and in celebration, they will have a store wide sale starting Friday, 9/23/16.  Grab some of their new coffee stamp sets and join the blog hop or stock up on some seasonal favorites.  Happy shopping!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Purchase Bottle Brush Trees, here.


Visit the Two Paper Divas Blog for daily project inspiration and on Wednesdays for the Design Team Roundup.  Check out the newest release right here:



Shop Two Paper Divas for a wide selection of clear stamps, digital stamps and accessories.

Additional supplies: Elizabeth Craft Design scalloped pierced dies, Cuttlebug die cutting machine, Neenah cardstock, American Crafts Zing Glitter Pink embossing powder, Versamark, foam mounting tape, Sticky Thumb adhesives, Tim Holtz chat stickers, Tim Holtz Brushed Corduroy distress ink, Tim Holtz water brush, pink and ivory burlap string


#twopaperdivas #tpdstamps #bottlebrushtrees #Christmas #christmastree #christmascard #card #craft #scrapbook #diy #cre8time #wavingmywand #terriburson #echoparkpapers #thestoryofchristmas #loriwhitlock #snowflakes #holiday #seasonal #winter #twinkle #timholtz #ranger #rangerink #elizabethcraftdesigns #cuttlebug #provocraft #americancrafts #glitter #stickythumb #neenahpapers #embossing

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love! Pink is my color and this is just gorgeous in pink and embossed! You really out did yourself on this one!!

    ReplyDelete

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!