Sunday, May 4, 2014

Choose Hope

How is everyone?  I just stepped outside and it's actually warm weather!  Had to pick my jaw up off the ground.  It seems like I've been cooped up way too long with this pneumonia.  Oh wait....I have!

So I'm up in the wee hours last night, or rather, this morning....and I made this.  I made this watercolor paper recently and chose to work around it.  I used some new samples of May Arts Ribbon which are just precious!  I adore these tiny olive green paper raffia bows.  Gosh, they're adorable.  It's from their spring line, along with the natural twine on the button.  There's a few other touches; Teresa Collins Vintage Finds accessories and Queen & Co Princess cut yellow gemstone.

The stamped flowers are from the Insightful Meadows set at Unity Stamps.  If you look at the close-up, you can see that I double stamped, first with Martha Stewart gold ink, then with American Crafts Apricot ink and added touches here and there of Stickles Tropical Tangerine glitter glue.  Isn't it pretty?  If you love stamping, you NEED this set! 

Finally, we have the quote from actor, Christopher Reeves.  I have some inspirational clear sticker quotes.  I put this on the coordinating olive designer paper (Anna Griffin), trimmed and raised with pop dots.  He was such an inspiring person.  Hope YOU choose hope today!




1 comment:

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!