Tuesday, July 14, 2015

SITS Summer Photography Challenge Day 2

 Today's challenge is all about mobile photography and lighting.  I've used the rule of thirds on this photo, and snapped it in the shade. 

There are some great tips on mobile photo apps to use, to get a better shot.  Personally, I use PicsArt for my Android Samsung Galaxy S3.  It has great editing features that I use, particularly in my crafting photos, to change exposure, saturation, etc.

Here's the challenge link:



Follow me on my social media!




#cre8time #photography #crafting #summer  #SITSblogging #challenge #nature

2 comments:

  1. It's so awesome that you're practicing your craft and cultivating some new skills!

    ReplyDelete

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!