Monday, July 13, 2015

SITS Summer Photo Challenge

I love taking pictures of nature.  I also love crafting.  So, I'm often on the road to attend a craft event, which is how I find myself on country roads at times, pulling over and snapping some beautiful photos.  As a craft blogger, lighting is so important and I love testing out lighting on nature photos as well.  As luck would have it, it was slightly overcast on this day, which makes for really great photos. 

I'm entering this into the SITS Day 1 Summer Photo Challenge, "Rules of Composition".  One object should be slightly off center, with the other object centered.  I also tinkered with the exposure on the second photo to lighten the background.





#SITSblogging #cre8time

6 comments:

  1. I just adore sunflowers! I love the one on the right - you really captured how bright and cheerful they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunflowers are a definite favorite! You captured them beautifully and I love the barn and tractor in the backgrounds of your photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely Monday image! #SITSblogging

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the subject... and the composition. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics Terri! Love the composition and those sunflowers are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!