Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Reminder - Don't miss the Doubleclick Skittles Challenge!

If you missed the big announcement on June 24th, here it is again:

Welcome to Challenge # 25 here at DoubleClick Skittles!  

I'm so happy to have been selected for the Doubleclick Connection Design Team!  Everyone has been so welcoming and I know I'm going to love it here.  A quick little something about me:  I'm married with a 13 year old son and between the 3 of us, we play guitar, piano, saxophone, a little mandolin, bass violin and drums.  We all sing as well.  In my downtime, I love to whip up a gourmet meal with help from my son who also loves to cook.  I'm a freelance craft blogger, writing the occasional craft article, Guest Design occasionally and last summer, was the Guest Blogger and Show Photographer for the Craft and Hobby Association's Paper Arts trade show in 2014.  To "pay the bills", I work for an agency that serves children with disabilities.  And, that's enough about me!



Now, if you arrived from Carri's page, you are in the right place. 

The Challenge?  Show us your Craft Space!

Here's the line up in case you get lost along the way:

Carri from DoubleClick
Terri from Waving my Wand
Georgiana from Carson's Creations
Taunya from Daisies Girl
Payel from BeauMonde Designs



Challenge Date: June 24 - July 7



This is our former guest bedroom and now, craft/nostalgia room.  It doubles as my hubby's nostalgia and record collection.  He has the closet and some shelf space, I have the rest of the room, which explains massive stuff everywhere! 

The ugly wallpaper?  Yeah, just ignore that....another project for another day, haha. 

Here's my little crafty corner of the room.  My refurbished student desk and some fun storage panels that I recently made to have better access to the products I use the most.






This is the bookcase where I store my ribbons, stamps, punches and collection of paper.  Lots of embellishments and inks, as well.






This little nook sits right next to my desk and is where I keep my favorite stacks of paper and adhesives, close at hand.  That's one of my hubby's hand-me-down pieces of antique furniture. 







This is another little spot where my husband and I duke it out.  Crafting versus nostalgia.....
I think crafting is going to win!  That decorative Kaisercraft house?  I made that last year and it houses a lot of my little embellishments, such as sequins, buttons, etc.




And, finally, here's the view from the doorway.


Now, head on over to visit Kim......



I'm giving away a little blog candy as well today.   A brand new package of Spellbinders Golden Glow ink from the Celebra'tions collection, 5 Adornit Art Play Paintable coloring images from the Hello Collection and a 12" piece of "handmade with love" May Arts Ribbon from my personal stash.



To qualify: 
  • You must be a follower of all blogs in the hop  (there are 6)
  • Leave a comment on all design team members posts showing their craft space
  • Comment here letting me know you followed all the requirements.
  • US residents only (sorry due to high shipping fees)

Go SHOPPING HERE!  Doubleclick Skittles Store  (paypal accepted)




Want to join the challenge?  Link up and show us your craft space.  Here's the rules......


Rules for the challenge:
Skittles are not required to enter this challenge
One entry per person
No back linking
Must follow theme
When linking up use your project link not your blog link
Must Link back to this challenge and reference DoubleClick Skittles
Be A follower of DoubleClick and leave a comment after linking up 
Visit and Comment on the Guest Designer post
Prize is open to US residents only but anyone can enter


#doubleclick #skittles #cre8time #craft #challenge #blogcandy #summer #craftroom



8 comments:

  1. Wow! You have a great craft space. I'm totally enjoying this blog hop. Seeing each craft space is like seeing a little bit of each participant's personality. Thanks so much for sharing your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun space I love the wall paper, it is so cozy and you have so many vintage goodies to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How generous of you to give your hubby space for his collection. ;) HAHA! There's no way anything else would fit into my craft room!! Your set up looks so adorable! Thank you so much for telling me about the May Arts win! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becca, and your welcome! Gotta look out for our crafty peeps, right?

      Delete
  4. What a fabulous room! I envy you having so much space! :)

    ReplyDelete

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!