Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Coffee / Tea Lover New Release at TPD Stamps

It's Day 2 of the June Release at Two Paper Divas Stamps and I'm featuring two of the newest stamp sets in this release, "Tea Cups 2" and "Keep Calm and Drink".  And guess what?  They're both on sale.  Guess what else?  They fit perfectly with the new sketch challenge coming up on June 13th, which is coffee/tea themed.  Bonus!

If you don't know this about me, you should.  I love my coffee.  I mean, really, really, love my coffee.  I also like a good cup of tea now and then.   For me though, coffee is a must - several times a day.   
At least.  So, I was thrilled that TPD came out with new stamps that filled my thirst.  I knew I wanted to pair these two stamp sets together but exactly how, I wasn't sure.  I was thumbing through some other goodies that were sent to me recently by Elle's Studio and..... BINGO!  Their May monthly kit included this fun placard sentiment.  What makes me happy?  Coffee makes me happy.  I should make a list.  I grabbed the Elle's index card, also in my stockpile and proceeded to make a list. 



I stamped the coffee and tea words from the "Be Calm and Drink" sentiment kit in white pigment ink.  Next, I stamped those adorable tea cups onto some patterned scrap paper, colored them with my Zig Clean Color brushes, cut them out with my Pen knife and popped them out with foam squares.




Some fun embellishments finish off this card; mini sequins, DoubleClick Skittles bubble embellishments, raffia and a Bo Bunny button.


Be sure to leave comments on day 1 and 2 of the new release on the TPD blog to be entered to win one of two new stamps.   If you're like me and love coffee and tea, visit our Guest Designer posts on the TPD blog this month and check out the always fabulous, Amy Tsuruta from coffeelovingcardmakers.com.  She's sure to get your mojo going as well.

Click here to purchase Tea Cups 2.



Click here to purchase Keep Calm and Drink.



MARK YOUR CALENDARS! JUNE 13TH - The next challenge at TPD Stamps is a sketch challenge and it's easy peasy, plus..... it's coffee/tea themed!  So break out your coffee or tea stamps and get ready.  There will be a fabulous prize up for grabs.


Visit the Two Paper Divas Blog for daily project inspiration and on Wednesdays for the Design Team Roundup.  Check out the new June release right here:



Also linking to:

Shop Two Paper Divas for a wide selection of clear stamps, digital stamps and accessories.

#tpdstamps #twopaperdivas #ranger #cre8time #summer #coffee #coffeelovers #tea #tealovers #teacup #becalmanddrink #ellesstudio #happy #zig #zigcleancolor #kuretakezig #kuretakezigusa #ribbon #raffia #stickles #glitter #sequins #doubleclickskittles #xyron


13 comments:

  1. I saw your post over in the Coffee Lover's Facebook group and had to race over to tell you just how wonderful this is! what fun stamps, too! you really rocked this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those coffee cups look great in yellow and green.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Georgiana! My mom, who has your same name, saw a previous comment by you and said, "did, I say that?" Haha, I had to explain that other people have her name too.

      Delete
  3. Such a beautifulcard and great new stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card and what great sets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My, oh my....love this card! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is just super fabulous. I love it. Nice work and beautifully illustrated on your blog too. Awesome.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card. Thank you for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super Sweet Card. Thank you for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' Challenge' at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Hugs Lisa (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card and your color combo is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful Terri. Love everything about this card. Melissa

    ReplyDelete

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!