Thursday, December 18, 2014

FROZEN face painting

We had an event at church last night, to assist some needy families in the area, with Christmas.  At the last minute, I decided to bring my DecoArt People Paint pens and do a little face painting.
When I say last minute, I mean last minute.  The pens were still packaged and had never been primed.  
This would be my first run with these markers.



I started with ornament balls and snowflakes.  Then, a little girl wanted Elsa.  Uh, oh.  No yellow for those golden locks, so we compromised with Olaf.  Olaf was definitely a work in progress.  My skills on wiggling, impatient children were lacking, but overall, the kids thought Olaf was awesome.  And that's what really matters, isn't it?




Disclosure:  If you decide to make a purchase through my affiliate links, Amazon will pay me a commission for it. This doesn’t cost you anything additional. These commissions help to keep the rest of my content free.  Thanks.


#decoart #facepainting #cre8time #frozen

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!