Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Glitter binds us together!

I love the girls over at Mountain Plains Crafters.  They are fun, loving, generous, supportive....I really could go on all day.I'm not sure who came up with the idea, but it was unanimous that we all make a glitter card in honor of our crafty sisters, because glitter is stronger than blood!



I'll give you some quick details on mine. One of the girls sent me the pretty trim from Webster's Pages.  It reminds me of icicles.  I layered it over some pink chevron designer paper from ADORNit, then glittered up a single white rosette (or as I like to say, a big giant glittery snowball!) from May Arts Ribbon using Tombow mono aqua glue and Doodlebug Designs Sugar Coating Lily White glitter.  It's so pretty, I didn't want to clutter it with a sentiment.  What do you think?




Additional Supplies: Tombow Xtreme adhesive runner, The Paper Studio 4x6 white card 

2 comments:

  1. Love how the sparkle looks. I like the way the scalloped edges of the trim look with the Chevron pattern. Fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!