Monday, September 28, 2026

Winter Polar Bear Card for Scrapbookcom

Hello crafty friends. I have a card for Scrapbook.com that features the Simon Hurley Instructor Bundle from SBCfest 2026! Alas, it sold out and to my knowledge, will not be re-stocked. If you were lucky enough to get your hands on this kit, happy creating. 



 (FTC Disclosure: as an affiliate for various companies in the craft industry, I will receive a small commission for purchases made through my convenient affiliate links, at no additional cost to you.) 






The die set included in the bundle was called Pip the Polar Bear. I did some ink blending for my background using Catherine Pooler Skylight ink pad with my blending brush. Also included in the bundle was a 3 layer stencil called Layered Frozen Fractals. I used just one stencil with tiny stars and dots, stenciling on the Astro Paste called Beluga and Sugar Rush.




I also blended CPD Sand Castle ink around the edges of my polar bear. The cardstock that I used is the luscious Scrapbookcom Heavyweight Assortment in the colors Tropical Sea and Antique Gold. 

Love these papers!





Lastly, I hand trimmed some white cardstock to make a hillside snowy slope. The die cut sentiment was also included in the Pip Polar Bear die set. 

All I can say is, when you see one of these kits that you really want is being offered for a limited time, grab it! I'm so sorry it's no longer available but hopefully this will serve as inspiration for your holiday cardmaking or to those who were able to purchase the kit.

Have a great week and stay crafty!

Terri






















#wavingmywand #scrapbookcom #simonhurley #sbcfest2026 #instructorbundle #pipthepolarbear #astropaste #cardmaking #winter #christmas #cards
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!