Sunday, August 19, 2018

USA Global Love Shaker Card for Hedgehog Hollow

Today, I'm sharing a message of love for our world and featuring the Global Love stamp set that's included in The Hedgehog Hollow August Subscription Kit.  This shaker card also features several techniques, including an inlaid frame, offset stamping and stacked stamping.  

To stack my stamps, I stamped, colored and fussy cut a hand-full of stamps.  Next, I did some offset stamping on my cardstock.  To get that stacked, staggered appearance, I took my fussy cut and colored stamps and adhered them about 1/4" above the stamped images on the cardstock.  Once the fussy cut stamps were adhered, I trimmed any overhanging edges.








To color, I used the Marvy Uchida watercolor pencils included in the kit, for those fussy cut images, giving somewhat of a white-washed appearance.  I also added some Tim Holtz Big Chat stickers for my message and Buttons Galore shaker elements.  A sheet of clear acetate is completely covering the front of my card.








This was so fun to make, combining all those interesting techniques.  There are still kits available and now is a great time to sign up for membership!  Get all the details, here.  Thanks so much for stopping in!  Terri









#wavingmywand #hedgehoghollow #diy #cards #papercrafts #usa #redwhiteandblue #america #globallove #stamps #marvyuchida #watercolor #unitedstates #scrapbookadhesivesby3L #shakercard #terriburson #buttonsgalore #28lilaclane #shadesofchambray #deckthehalls #sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!