Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I'd Rather Be Hunting

Hey ya'll.... I'm from the South so I can say, "ya'll" right?  You know what else is a thing in the South?  Hunting.  And, I've got  the perfect paper collection to celebrate the hunter in your life  -  The Great Outdoors Hunting Paper Crafting Kit from Paper House Productions.





This awesome collections is not only great for scrapbooking and chronicling those life adventures, but make the perfect cards for your avid sportsman or sportswoman.  For this card, I thought it would be fun to fussy cut a bunch of tiny images from a 12x12 inch sheet in the collection, and pop them up for dimension.  Hunting is pretty much a masculine sport, but come on.... aren't they just the cutest?  I'm not a hunter, but I just love those itty bitty camo clothes!







This double sided sheet called "Go Wild" has a solid camouflage design on the flip side and is included in this collection.  It also serves as the backdrop for my card.











This 12x12 inch sheet of stickers below, and pack of 3D stickers are also included in this paper crafting kit.  I love that Paper House Productions give you so much "bang" for your "buck".  Oh my gosh, I am in such a punny mood today.  But it's true!  All this for under $10.00!  Best part?  Shipping is super reasonable.  That is a key factor that determines where I will shop.  I can promise you this; you will be pleased not only with the shipping prices, but the speed in which your package arrives.    





Image result for hunting adventures stickers paper house productions


Grab this amazing collection today!   It translates wonderfully to other outdoor sports as well... fishing, camping, hiking and even outdoor destination spots.  Think, state and national parks!




Let me remind you that you can find just about anything you're looking for, to document your life events and create handmade kindness at Paper House Productions.  Check out all their offerings, from planners and journals, to washi tape and paper crafting kits!  Shop today!

Also linking to these challenges :





Follow me on social media!












#paperhouseproductions #wavingmywand #designteam #thegreatoutdoors #scrapbooking #cardmaking #cards #papercrafts #camouflage #hunting #bullseye #targetpractice #rifle #stickers #scrapbookadhesivesby3L #foamcircles #EZgrandrunner #terriburson #cardstock #diy

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!