Thursday, August 16, 2018

Rocket Raccoon With Attitude

Hey crafty friends!  Today, I'm sharing another card featuring the new release from Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps.  I colored Rocket, that cute raccoon from the Guardians of the Galaxy movie series, last week and shared the coloring process on my YouTube channel.  If you missed, it, I'll share it at the end of this post.  Rocket has a little attitude, as you've probably noticed.  With the Halloween challenge in full swing on the Crackerbox/Suzy blog, this card pays homage to Halloween yet lends it's ear to the snarky side as well.





I pulled a colored background that I had in my stash.  I had previously colored it with Ranger Oxide and distress inks and thought it was perfect for the season.




My sentiments are Good Witch or Bad Witch and Filthy Animal.  I'll be masking part of my 2nd sentiment as seen below.  I'm also inking my Raccoon and sentiments with Catherine Pooler Ink which is new to the online store.  Love these inks!  




If you haven't tried masking, it's simply covering up part of your sentiment and inking only part of your stamp.  I used washi tape to mask the wording that I did not want stamped.





I love the coverage that the Catherine Pooler Inks offers.  I stamped my image twice with these inks, using my mini Misti.




I hope you enjoyed this project.  I colored Rocket with a variety of brush markers and accented his fur with a white gel pen.  There's more on the coloring process in my 8 minute video below.   I hope you will subscribe to my YouTube channel.  Thanks so much!







Before you go let me remind you of a few things.



Don't forget to link up to the Halloween challenge.  It's so much fun and you have a change to win a gift certificate to shop at the online store.




Animal stamps are on sale this month as well.




We now carry Catherine Pooler Inks!  Yay!  You will love them, trust me.


Don't miss out on all the stamps in the new release including Harry Potter, Halloween, Guardians of the Galaxy, Sympathy and more!  Shop the new arrivals, here.  Be sure and visit the Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps blog for more design team inspiration!  See you next time...
Terri







#crackerboxandsuzystamps #wavingmywand #catherinepoolerinks #halloween #newrelease #rocket #guardiansofthegalaxy #goodwitch #badwitch #yafilthyanimal #rangerink #oxides #distressink #coloring #diy #cards #cardmaking #papercrafts #scrapbook

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!