Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Gift tag - Love you to the Moon and back......glittery sparkly cuteness!

Day 3 day of the Unity Stamp Co. tag challenge.  This time I've done some heat embossing with American Crafts sparkly pink Zing! embossing powder.  I wish this picture could do it justice 'cause it is so much prettier in person but my limited photo skills will have to do.  *grin  


First I stamped my image with clear ink and sprinkled my embossing powder on the image.  Shake off the excess and then use your heating tool.  Be careful or you can burn the paper.  After I was done embossing, I blotted more clear ink all over the tag and added silver sparkle powder and dabbed on some light blue ink.  I used a 1" circle punch and punched out a yellow "moon" and added Stickles glitter glue.  Finished it off with Tim Holtz tinsel garland.




My Pinterest - click here
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!