Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Christmas card - Away in a Manger


If you own a Cricut die cutting machine,  you know how much fun it is to get creative.   Let me show you this card I made last Christmas using the Winter Froic cartridge and my Cricut.  
I started with a 5x7 kraft card and edged it with distressed brown ink by Tim Holtz. I used a random piece of scrapbook paper with a grey/beige coloring and cool reverse Chevron design. 
Next I printed the phrase on cream colored cardstock and printed a coordinating layered phrase in a dark brown.   If you are not using your layer and shadow features on your machine,  you are missing out on that extra touch.  
Finally, I finished with a piece of embellished brown ribbon to use as the manger.   I'll be bringing you more Cricut projects in the future so come back again.   Share your Cricut tips in the comment section below.   Happy Crafting!   Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!