Sunday, September 8, 2013

Scripture card...The Lord is my Strength and my Song

This card was made with a stamp from the Unity Stamp Co.  I started out by cutting a piece of jute cord and unraveling it.  Next I stamped red ink on it and pressed it around the edges of a 6x6 card and the centerpiece.

I layered the card with a cut piece of musical scrapbook paper and placed the inked jute cord under the centerpiece which by the way, was embellished with the mini 8 We R Memory Keepers Flourish punch.  I also used some musical stamps from Inkadinkadoo on the side.  Love how it turned out.  Fits in with my musical self as I'm a singer and church musician (Shout out to Heflin Baptist!)
My Pinterest - click here


No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!