Wednesday, September 4, 2013

TUESDAY MORNING? Who knew?

My Pinterest - click here 

I rarely shop at Tuesday Morning stores as the nearest one is about an hour and a half away.   Wrong!   How did I not know that the next town over,  in lovely Gadsden,  AL,  resides a TM  store that has been there 7  years?   Wow.   I really need to get out more.   And,  on top of that,  this store had an awesome selection of scrapbook/craft supplies,  including clearance.   I was so excited to see my favorite ink,  American Craft,  and lots of Inkadinkadoo stamps like this Utopiary that I snatched up for 1.99 (retails for 9.99).   And all the ink was 1.99 as well?   Where do you find your best deals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!