Friday, September 13, 2013

Love you to the moon - card


Once again I'm using a stamped phrase from the Unity Stamp Co. This is such a pretty card and could be used for a number of occasions. I started with a white card and layered with some blue patterned designer paper. It reminded me of the sky although the blue doesn't show up good in this photo. I need a decent camera! Next, I stamped my phrase in black ink, added some pink to the heart, and began adding tiny little rub-on hearts that would lead to the moon. I also added some sparkly Stickles glue to the hearts. Below the phrase, I added a couple different swirly designs in white ink and also embellished with a touch of Stickles. The moon was punched with a 1 1/2'' circle punch in white and then blue sparkly cardstock which I embellished and layered with pop dots.  The final touch was a silver/white corded ribbon which outlines the card.  Gorgeous!  Stayed tuned for a special giveaway... My Pinterest - click here



2 comments:

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!