Monday, September 9, 2013

Vintage Rudolph Christmas card

 
I had a lot of fun making this card. Just about everything used was from items that I got on clearance. First I used a 5x7 kraft card and used a mistletoe ink roller. These self inking rollers are so cool! I'm in love. I hand inked the red berries with a super fine point sharpie pen. Next, I ran some mottled paper through a cuttlebug folder that had an oval frame and cut the frame out. Now for the good stuff.... I found a paper pack awhile back from Michaels called tinsel town. Rudolph is actually a sticker from that pack. Cute! Also, the Christmas message is also from the same pack. I tore it off the page and did a little sanding to give it that vintage look..< the creamy lace ribbon is from Websters Pages. I love, love, this card! Hope you do too.My Pinterest - click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!