Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Dangling Christmas Ornament card

I've always wanted to do one of these.   We've all seen them on Pinterest and other crafting sites and they are so pretty and look easy enough to do.   Plus,  I have a new Christmas stamp I need to break in with a favorite scripture verse, Luke 2:10.


So,  I'm over at my Mothers house where we share a craft room off her garage.   She says I've pretty much taken over the space and she's right.   (At least I share my stuff!)   I came across this ornament stamp that a friend gave me last year,  and went to work.   Sure enough,  it was super quick and easy.   And so pretty!



Supplies:  Zig 2 way glue pen
 Studio G inks 
American Crafts Taffy ink 
gemstones 
Twinery Pink Sorbet twine 
 6x6 white card
 Unity Stamp sentiment ''Tidings of Great Joy'' stamp 
Stickles diamond glitter glue 
Studio G purple glitter glue

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!