Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Baby boy skull gift tag

Ok now, bear with me.... My niece has a thing for skulls (In a cute way), and the theme is in her nursery and some baby clothes.   I think she and her husband are rock n roll wannabes, lol. Anyway when I wrapped her gift I decided to make a keepsake tag that even had the gift wrap incorporated into it. I started by sponging 2 different shades of green with black to color the tag. Next I used part of a stamp with the word baby in it. All you do is cover the part of the stamp with tape that you don't want to ink. Then I did some heat embossing with alphabet stamps for the babys name. The skull was a Halloween embellishment that I added googly eyes to and I finished with a metal piece and fabric. Finally I used a 1/2'' circle punch to punch the gift wrap and ran it through a Xyron sticker maker. Adorable! And...... she loved it.
Items used: 
Studio G ink
  Websters Pages fabric wrap
  KC &  Company skull
  American Crafts embossing powder
  heat embossing tools
  clear Versamark ink
 clear acrylic stamps
  Xyron 2.5'' Sticker maker

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!