Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Sympathy card with butterflies

This card was made with a sentiment from the Unity Stamp Co.    If my memory serves me right,  the butterfly came from a Pink Paislee clear acrylic stamp set.


I layered a white card with a piece of striped designer paper and centered a piece of beige paper that I punched with the mini 8 We R Memory Keepers Flourish punch.   The butterflies were stamped using Tim Holtz distress ink and I used a white gel pin over the looping trails of the butterflies.   I finished it with a tiny butterfly at the top corner and added some Stickles glitter glue,  then tied a piece of burlap twine.  

My Pinterest - click here
Unity

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!