Thursday, October 10, 2013

So thankful for you card

I thought I'd try a new-to-me technique of dividing a card into 4 sections for this set I'm working on for a customer.

I layered a white card with beige textured cardstock and used 2 coordinating pieces of designer paper on the right.   Then I laid a piece of ribbon down the middle for the division and used a different stamped image in both left blocks.   Finished it off with a pretty piece of blue lacey ribbon. 

Here's what I used :
Inkadinkadoo butterfly from the Brenda Walton set (Tuesday Morning store) 
So thankful stamp (Target dollar spot) 
American Crafts Apricot ink 
  1. Colorbox brown ink



No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!