Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Sweet pink bunny card

For my mom's birthday last month,  I got her a 3 month stamp of the week membership to the Unity Stamp Co.   Yes, I have dragged her into my crafty world.  She loves it though,  just as much as I do!


This cute bunny is one of the past weekly stamps called "Some bunny loves you".  I combined a sentiment which came in a grab bag collection, also from Unity.  I sponged a pale pink ink for the bunny and yellow for the egg.  The egg was colored using Bic Mark-it fine point pens and I added Stickles yellow glitter glue to the egg and diamond around the frame which was cut with a die using my Cuttlebug.  Sweet and simple. 

Supplies: American Crafts inks, DCWV blossoms and butterflies cardstock,  craft ribbon, Recollections enamel dots,  flowers from Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!