Friday, February 21, 2014

Unity FWF - Encouragement card

Today is Friday. Whoop!  That means it's time for the Friends with Flair challenge.   I haven't participated in awhile but I have a new stamp I've been wanting to use.   It came from a special collection grab bag that Unity has now made into an individual set.
I stamped my clouds on patterned paper, cut them out and edged them with Stickles glitter glue.  I inked up my paper by sponging different color inks (Studio G and American Crafts), then hand drew a few raindrops.   The flowers were masked from a Unity Stamp set called Mothers Day Daisies.   I used a mini butterfly punch on patterned paper from DCWV and the background paper is from Colorbok.  Notice the  Cuttlebug embossing at the top of the page?  I love how it turned out.  Your comments are most welcome.   Thanks and have a super weekend.


Here's a link to the stamp I used if you would like to get one of your own.  It's on sale right now so don't wait!   Unity Stamp Co

14 comments:

  1. I just got this stamp set yesterday. Now I have an idea of what to do with it. This is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this new stamp... Perfect for an encouragement card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely watercolor effect, Terri. Fun new Unity stamp and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet design. Love the pretty background in this too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looked at that stamp long and hard yesterday. I don't remember if I got it or not but if not it will be one of the next ones I get. Great card. Love the details. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! The clouds look great edged with stickles... must remember that! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great scene you've created! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this Terri…I enjoy your shares on the Unity show and tell…I had to have this stamp when I saw your project. Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card! Love the sparkly edges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! I love how you made the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card! Love those clouds! :)

    ReplyDelete

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!