Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Thank you card w/doily and frames

Thanks for popping in today.  I've got a sweet thank you card that is going with a set of cards I'm working on for a customer.   I used my Cuttlebug and die to cut the frames and the designer paper is from the Colorbok "Bejeweled" kit.  Such pretty papers.  The sentiment is from the Unity Stamp Co "Everything More" kit and was stamped with dark green Inkadinkadoo ink.  Love the versatility of that set.   If you zoom in,  you'll see some green leaves on the edges of the doily where I ran a leaf stamp runner around it.
I also added some sparkly Smooch Glitz in gold on the sentiment but you can't  really see the shiny glimmer at this angle.And lets not forget the lace....I use a lot of lace on my projects.  Can't ever have too much lace! !    Lastly, I added a sweet folksy flower from Jolees.  Thanks again for looking and I'd love your comments.   ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!