Saturday, February 1, 2014

Love you card..pink & springy!

I'm in the mood for something colorful since we've been socked in with snow and ice.   DCWV has asked for projects on their Facebook page so I just might submit this.   I used paper from their Blossoms and Butterflies stack and hand cut a butterfly from that paper pack also.  The stamped flower image is from the Unity Stamp Co Mothers day set and I masked the wording from a Unity stamp called Love you to the moon.


I colored the flowers with Bic Fine point Mark-it pens in lime, neon yellow and coral,  then added Stickles yellow and orange glitter glue to the flower petals.  The hearts were colored in with a Sharpie Fine point pink glitter pen.   The wording was stamped with American Crafts Taffy ink.


The finishing touch was a doily,  paper jute ribbon and some sparkly tiny gemstones.  Feels springy to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!