Monday, March 10, 2014

Happy birthday circles card

Hope you are doing well.  I haven't been able to craft lately due to an unwelcome visitor known as the stomach flu.  Let's hope it skips the rest of my family and that all of you stay well.

This is a pretty simple card I put together using a birthday sentiment from the Bunches of Love kit from Unity Stamps.  I added another embossed circle a layered banner tag and some other little extras.  Have a great day and thanks for popping in. 
Supplies: American Crafts adhesive glitter ribbon,  lace, jute cord, Basic Grey candy buttons, Smooch Glitz Goldrush accent ink, American Crafts Apricot ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!