Saturday, March 15, 2014

Butterfly Happiness card

So yesterday I was on the road all day and this morning I woke up early in a crafty mood.  I won this stamp set recently from a Unity Blog contest and decided to put it to use.  I did some sanding and distressing of the cardstock,  inked and blinged.  The butterfly is stamped in  Memento London Fog ink for a shadow effect.   Then I stamped again on designer paper and fussy cut. 

The quote is from author Jon Krakauer.   Love how it turned out.

Supplies: The paper studio cardstock dark, Tim Holtz distressing tool, sandpaper, Unity Stamp Co "Real Shared Happiness" stamp set, Basic Grey candy buttons, Stickles diamond glitter glue, K&Company gemstones, Colorbok Bejeweled designer paper, Memento inks, Teresa Collins Vintage Finds twine and 6x6 stack (used for the 3d butterfly)

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!