Saturday, March 15, 2014

Wedding lace card

I made this lovely wedding card for a sweet couple that are getting married soon.  The stamped images are from the Unity Stamp Co,  Bunches of Love kit.   One of my faves!!  I wanted to do kind of a silver/grey/white theme so here's the breakdown; I lined both  sides of the card vertically with silver glitter adhesive tape, then covered with lace so the silver peeks through.

Next I stamped my image with Memento
London fog ink.  I am in love with this ink!  Used Permapaque grey and white markers and added a pop of pink.  Topped it all off with Stickles Diamond Glitter glue here and there.  The finish, was more lace and a sweet bow.

Other supplies:  Studio Calico enamel dots,  craft lace,  American Crafts adhesive glitter ribbon, white gel pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!