Monday, March 17, 2014

Twinkle little star baby card

First of all,  can I say I'm lovin' baseball season 'cause Dad takes the boy to practice and I've been getting all kinds of crafting done.   WOOP! 

So I tried out a new stamp called Twinkle Twinkle, from Unity Stamps.  It's always good to have a baby card on hand and I'm slap out,  so I went to work.   I actually used some scraps for the base layers of paper.  The frame is from We R memory keepers and fit right in.  I cut super thin strips  of gold adhesive glitter ribbon for the stringing stars, then colored the stars and added some yellow Stickles glitter glue.   The tag was made with manuscript paper and the musical notes are from another Unity kit called Sing a New Song.   I added some Basic Grey candy buttons,  Stampin Up pearls, a doily and ribbon. ...and called it a day.

1 comment:

  1. This is an adorable baby card, I love the glittery stars and wonderful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!