Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Butterfly Hope and leaf card

I'm really loving this kit from Unity Stamps called All Things Are Possible.  Unfortunately, I know personally, too many women who have had cancer, and some who continue to fight cancer.  So this is a super bright, encouraging card.  I love the colors; green and pink just go together don't you think?

I die cut some frames with my Cuttlebug, sponged the smaller frame with ink for more depth, and colored my image.  You'll see some of the supplies I used in the picture below.  Although I did forget to show the Stickles glitter glue in the pic...Love that stuff and I used just a bit on the butterfly wings.  I also used another kit called {Leafing} Grateful for the leaves.  I also made that cute little twine flower with Pink Sorbet twine from The Twinery.  I really love how this turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!