Saturday, March 1, 2014

Just because Owl card

I got this cute Owl stamp set called "Just Because" from the Unity Stamp Co.  One of the best things about Unity is they send freebies with every order.  I decided to incorporate a couple freebies into this card, the songbird background (behind the wood grain image) and the green string around the tag.  I also used the Unity background stamp called "Grainy" with some Tim Holtz distressing ink.  I love it!  Gives this page a woodsy feel.  I also used a distressing tool on the paper and edged it in ink also.  On the tag,  I used some Basic Grey Paper Cottage stack.  I plan to use more of this stack in an upcoming card set I'm working on so check back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!