Sunday, March 23, 2014

Easter bunny basket card

I spent my Sunday afternoon today making a set of these cute Easter cards.  I bought these plain lime green cards awhile back for $1.00 at Target on clearance.  Gotta love Target clearances!  I decided to emboss with my Cuttlebug with a swirly folder.  I cut out some pink circles and sanded them, then adhered strips of burlap ribbon.  Next I colored/painted this cute flower basket from the Unity Stamp Co called Blossom Soup from the Jillibean line of products.  Added a sweet pink felt bunny to finish.  Sweet!

Supplies:  Unity stamp sentiment from Pretty Easter Finds, Martha Stewart Crafts felt bunny sticker, Sharpie metallic pink watercolor pen, Bic mark-it pens, American Crafts Apricot ink, Stickles glitter glue yellow, white gel pen, purple ink



No comments:

Post a Comment

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!