Monday, March 24, 2014

Butterfly clouds card

Good morning to you on this sunny but cool spring morning.  I was up late last night, in a crafty mood, and made this cute butterfly card with heat embossed clouds.  I have a special friend in mind that I want to send it to as encouragement.  I used my new "favorite" stamp kit from the Unity Stamp Co called Blossom Soup, from the Jillibean line. The sentiment is from another kit called  All things are possible.   That's washi tape edging on the kraft card also, although I don't remember the brand.  So springy and sweet don't you think? 

Additional Supplies:  Zing aqua embossing powder, Petaloo Flora doodles gem flowers, Colorbox lavender ink, scrap paper, Memento London Fog ink, Galaxy blue glitter marker, American Crafts ink

2 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of this card. It's beautiful! Nancy g

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, simple yet beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

(Ignore the robot caption feature and just click submit for your comments. It's a blogger glitch) I appreciate each and every comment. Thank you so much!